Friday, February 8, 2013

how songs taught me :)

never mind things are good again,
I took the time, in my life, to figure it out,
And I wont let, I can’t let real life bring me down

And everywhere I go,
I see my name in bright lights,
If I keep it up I know that I could fly,
I feel like it’s a good life,
And when I feel it most I feel like I could fly,

Cos I could find,myself outta time
Of the shapes and the lines that I draw in my mind,

alex goot- bright lights(fly)

Do it for your people
Do it for your pride
Never gonna know if you never even try

Do it for your counrty
Do it for you name
Cause there's gonna be a day

When your, standing in the hall of fame
And the world's gonna know your name
Cause you burn with the brightest flame
And the world's gonna know your name
And you'll be on the walls of the hall of fame

hall of fame- the script

songs, let them inspired you. don't let them turn you into complacency

No comments:

Post a Comment