Friday, December 27, 2013

this is a new chapter

Alhamdulillah, after this in shaa Allah, i'll continue my study at Nottingham Semenyih in the course of  pharmacist.. ya Allah.. this is what i've always asked to You, thank you Ya Allah for granting me this, i know You've plan everything for me, since in MJSC Taiping, Alhamdulillah, ya Allah, my parents are happy with this opportunity.. ya Allah, ease for me every challenges i will face..

Never ever giving up praying to Allah, just say what You want and obey His orders.. Don't forget to pray, because that is what success you seek for in here and after..andd read the Al-Quran, whenever i read it, i feel like Allah is talking to me and i'm happyyyy. ahahha

dear readers: please pray for me and my journey there..

my friend, Razanah once said this:

"Dia doa dkt Allah hari2, dalam setiap solat, spanjang 4 taun tu, takkan la Allah tk makbulkan. sbb Allah tu Maha Mendengar, so doa banyak2, merayu la merintih la kat Allah, nangis je..."

:) i miss her...
Assalamualaikum


No comments:

Post a Comment