Sunday, October 12, 2014

that smile

My thought flew away in the future, oh Allah how I'm gonna miss to see those smiles again, those laughs.. I know I will miss every moment with them
 Ya Allah I don't have to say this, cause my mind said them first, please Ya Allah let me meet them again one day
 If not here
 Hereafter would be a blessing. Ya Allah please let me make them happy and proud of me again one day
 To my lovers, abah mama along angah
I couldn't ask for more cause I'm truly grateful for the times I spend with them

I don't dare to ask for extension of times with them, but I hope for precious time and blessing moments with them even more
Because no one could ever love me the way they do


Alhamdulillah. I love u Allah for letting me to have them ❤❤❤


No comments:

Post a Comment